Only a stones throw from Trinity College, Government Buildings and Merrion Square, the Dublin Chamber of Commerce offers meeting room facilities and professional business services that are second to none. Our prestegious Georgian building offers a unique venue to host your meetings, product launches and briefings. With a team of dedicated professionals, state-of-the-art equipment and on-site and off-site catering, we will ensure your business event is a success.
Our three meeting rooms cater from 8 to 80 delegates, with room rates from €250 per business day for members, to include:
- Room rental
- OHP projector
- Audio equipment in our Council Room
- Flip charts with markers available on request
- Laptops available on request
View our Room Hire Brochure
ROOM FULL DAY HALF DAY
COUNCIL ROOM €250.00 €150.00
TRAINING CENTRE €250.00 €150.00
COMMITTEE ROOM €250.00 €150.00
COUNCIL ROOM €350.00 €250.00
TRAINING CENTRE €350.00 €250.00
COMMITTEE ROOM €300.00 €250.00
EVENING RATES FOR UP TO 3 HOURS
COUNCIL ROOM €150.00
TRAINING CENTRE €150.00
COMMITTEE ROOM €150.00
ALL RATES ARE SURPLUS TO A 15% SERVICE CHARGE
- Tea and Coffees are €2.99 per person
Varied menus, covering breakfasts, lunches, dinners and canapes, can be supplied upon request. All food is supplied from within our Membership:
Please contact Ruth Edwards email@example.com with your completed enquiry form. Click here to view.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Cancellation of your booking at least 48 hours before booking date.
- Cancellation later than 48 hours or no show of the full room hire rate will be charged.
- If you fail to attend on the day booked the full room hire rate will be charged.
- Use of the rooms at the Dublin Chamber Offices does not imply any endorsement by the Dublin Chamber of your event.
- The Dublin Chamber reserves the right to refuse to accept bookings at all times
- Save for purposes of identifying location, The Dublin Chamber must not be used in any marketing or promotional for the booked event.