- Positions on the Dublin Chamber Council are open to all employees of member Companies of Dublin Chamber.
- Nominees for the Council elections must be fully paid up members of Dublin Chamber.
- All Nominations must be supported by two proposers. You must include name, company name, phone and email address of the two proposers on your submission. Any nomination submitted without these details will not be put forward for election to Council.
- Both proposers must be fully paid up members of Dublin Chamber.
Instructions for Completing the Nomination Form
- Complete the on line form below in full by filling in all required fields.
- Include a 60 word (or under) biography along with a 120 word (or under) Ambitions Statement. These word counts are strictly adhered to.
- Submit a photograph separately by email (business style head shot) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Biography, Ambitions Statement and photograph will be made available to all Chamber members in the form of an online ballot paper when the voting period commences.
- Click submit.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IS 5pm FRIDAY 15th DECEMBER 2017
Voting opens Monday 5th February to Friday 9th February 2018
ALL FIELDS ARE MANDATORY