Job Title: International and Export Services Assistant
Contract Type: 2 Year Fixed Term
Dublin Chamber: International and Export Services
The chosen candidate will be fully involved in the day-to-day operational activities of the Chamber. While also gaining experience in delivering trade assistance to Irish SMEs. The Chamber provides a range of business services, including networking events, visa and export documentation, international business opportunities and operation of the Enterprise Europe Network*.
- Project Assistance: Assisting in the delivery of the key objectives of the International department’s services, through a series of set project activities including delivery of all documentation according to individual project guidelines.
- Export Administration: including Certificates of origin, Carnets, Visas and Legalisations. (Specific training will be provided)
- Customer services: Assisting answering market enquiries from EU based Network centres & company enquiries relating to doing business internationally. Maintenance of a complete and accurate record of customer information.
- Marketing: researching, compiling and circulating e-newsletters, e-shots, surveys, copywriting, proof-reading etc.
- Meetings and visits to clients, Department of Foreign Affairs, embassies and agents as necessary.
The position is suitable for recent graduates (up to 2 yrs, relevant work experience advantageous)
- Candidate should have an interest in gaining experience in international trade services.
- Excellent administration skills and be diligent in attention to detail.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Diligent attention to detail
- Ability to operate within a small team
- Ability to manage multiple, complex tasks
* The Enterprise Europe Network
The Enterprise Europe Network is made up of close to 600 partner organisations in more than 40 countries, promoting competitiveness and innovation at the local level in Europe and beyond. This network offers support and advice to businesses across Europe by providing them with information and a menu of services to make the most of the opportunities in the European Union. Services are specifically designed for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) but are also available to all businesses, research centres and Universities across Europe.
To apply for this position, please send your CV with cover note to Linda McNulty (Linda@dublinchamber.ie).
Closing Date: Friday 19th May, 2017