Job Title: Event Coordinator
Reports To: Head of Operations, Linda McNulty
Location: 7 Clare Street, Dublin 2
Position: Maternity Cover, This role is a Temporary Cover Position within our Events Department reporting to the Head of Operations. Maternity Cover Fixed 6 Month Contract (with the possibility of extending)
Start Date:16 Jan, 2017
About the Dublin Chamber of Commerce
The Dublin Chamber of Commerce represents the interests of businesses, both large and small, in Ireland's capital. The Chamber offers opportunities to businesses to promote their business and network with other members. The membership services team deliver over 100 events annually. Events include briefings, workshops, large gala dinners, networking events and an annual conference.
You will have 2 – 3 yrs. previous events experience and will have managed a variety of events (e.g. corporate events, briefings, workshops, conferences and gala dinners) from end to end. This role requires someone who has project management skills, is client facing, and has high attention to detail. This position will involve some morning and evening work so flexibility is required.
- Managing and administration of events from conception to completion
- Researching venues and event suppliers
- Budget and creditor control
- Checking supplier contracts
- Attend site visits and lead meetings with clients
- Managing event bookings using event specific booking system
- Website updates with new events
- Organise and manage online marketing campaigns
Application: Please submit a CV and cover letter by email to Linda Mc Nulty, email@example.com by Thursday 22nd December @ 5pm.